Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keion

I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) Empty
PostSubject: I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)   I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:42 pm

He, guys, some of you probably remember me. I left you cause you were raiding mostly on Sunday 14:00 back that and I could not attend. Well, also I had mage in other guild and was only interested in 10-mans on paladin. I was in Lycen, BoS and Vanq and judging by social aspect you were the best. And now your raid times are better suited for me.

Do you plan to keep raiding after WOTLK? If so, secure a spot for me. Smile I'm willing to spec, using flasks, listening to Cheb and using vent. Smile Gear is not relevant now, but both of my mains (mage and pala) are expected to get a buff-like redesign in wotlk.

Ye, I know it's too early to ask, but anyways...

P.S: Greep, please check whether "Mon" is available as character name on our realm. If so register a troll shaman with this name. Smile
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)   I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 pm

Very Happy i will ^^

ofc we have a spot for u and we didnt forget u, you are always welcome to our guild, but sometimes i had problems understanding u on vent, so get a better mic u nab! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)   I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:02 pm

Mon is unavailable :/
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer
chebby

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)   I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:20 pm

hey mate =) ur always welcome back here.
We are planning to raid in wotlk ofc, we are going to do whatever it takes to keep this good atmosphere going, and I would love to see you in the team.

You know where to find us =)

cheers
Back to top Go down
leilana
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)   I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:32 pm

Hi Keion

I am here now, so hopefully see you when you return

Leilana
Back to top Go down
Bearhug
Spammer
Spammer
Bearhug

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)   I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:38 pm

we still need to show you the gaybar!
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer
chebby

PostSubject: Re: I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)   I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:09 pm

omg pls dont show him
Back to top Go down
Keion

PostSubject: Re: I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)   I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:24 am

Gaybar? New guild-specific addon? Gief Show it to me!

Did you kill Kael already? Did you try? Did you use root-based strategy for Archimonde?

Is there a troll shadow priest on the screenshot?
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer
chebby

PostSubject: Re: I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)   I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:03 am

tooooo many questions. you'll have to see them urself!
Back to top Go down
Bearhug
Spammer
Spammer
Bearhug

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)   I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:12 am

i cant tell you about the gaybar! you gotta experience it for yourself! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
devnull
Nabzter
Nabzter

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)   I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:04 am

Chebby just doesn't want to share the gaybar!
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer
chebby

PostSubject: Re: I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)   I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:25 pm

oh my ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)   I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:) Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to come back after WOTLK release. Please, secure a spot for me:)
Page 1 of 1